[1 hour of waiting]
Thursday, June 07, 2007
so i met the girls. mas was at home berak berak so she wasnt there. HAHA! radz and naq brought their boyfriends along. but not me and yana. boyfriend-less for that moment. hah! thank you radz and bf for the nuggets and chocolate ice blended for all of us. =)im still abit sick. flu and cough still. and last night, i got back home and since im sick, i got abit crazy and i keep on snapping pictures. haha! excuse the messy bed. like dont know how messy my room and bed is like that. HAHA! sorry hor, if the pictures are too ugly for you all to see. dont like can close the window.okay go!

haha! so how? ugly kan. abeh, still tengok?!
hendra said "today i saw supi at mac, she's still the same as i first lay my eyes on her. cute and pretty. she's just a beauty to look at. and she has a very outgoing personality which i liked."
i think he's lying! cute and pretty? totally wrong lah. fat and ugly it should be. beauty? you must be joking man! dont get it wrong okay boyfriend, he's just a good friend. i've always been faithful! =)

i fell in love with this song and the lyrics as well.
Rihanna
As much as I love you
As much as I need you
And I cant stand you
Must everything you do make me wanna smile
Can I not like you for awhile? (No....)

Ne-Yo
You wont let me
You upset me girl
And then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forgive (that I was upset)
Can't remember what you did

Rihanna
But I hate...
You know exactly what to do
So that I cant stay mad at you
For too long thats wrong

Ne-Yo
But I hate...
You know exactly how to touch
So that I dont want to fuss.. and fight no more
Said I despise that i adore you

Rihanna
And i hate how much i love you boy (yeah...)
I cant stand how much I need you (I need you...)
And I hate how much I love you boy (oooh whoa..)
But I just cant let you go
And I hate that I love you so (oooh..)

Ne-Yo
You completely know the power that you have
The only one makes me laugh

Rihanna
Said its not fair
How you take advantage of the fact
That I..will be under reason why
And it just aint right

Ne-Yo
And I hate how much I love you girl
I cant stand how much I need you (yeah..)
And I hate how much I love you girl
But I just cant let you go
But I hate that I love you so

Both
One of these days maybe your magic wont affect me
And your kiss wont make me weak
But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
So you'll probably always have a spell on me...

Ne-Yo
Yeaahhh... Oohh...

Rihanna
As much i love you (as much as I need you)
As much as I need you (oooh..)
As much I love you (oh..)
As much as I need you

Rihanna
And I hate that i love you soooo
And I hate how much i love you boy
I cant stand how much I need ya (cant stand how much I need you)
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just cant let you go (but I just cant let you go no..)
And I hate that I love you so
And I hate that I love you so.. soo.....

okay, i love you very very much baby! see you tomorrow. =)
-this is how i disappear-
11:47 PM

WELCOME
online
now playing-save you
simple plan


LITTLEMISS
supiah.supi.sup.9teen.temasekpoly.
facebook addict.
i whine and i sulk.
i smile & laugh alot so dont tell me to stop.
im happy & blessed.
im the.girl from hell.
i play touchrugby & i ♥ tpiranhas.
i ♥ the happyhappypeople.
i am convinced that friends come & go.
shopping & online shopping makes me a happy kid & satisfied & broke.
simple plan/good charlotte/my chemical romance/the click five rock my socks.
love me & i'll love you.hate me & i'll hate you more.
im feeling and tired at work.

to Bangkok and i cant wait!


DESIRE
chocolatebananacake
graduation
theclickfiveconcert
ben&jerry's
hotpinkshoes
getawaytohongkong/bali/anywhere
sunsetastoldbydearestbfsincedec15
meetlittlemissiza
singfest

FAMOUSLAST
WORD

abandoned!


THEY
aliah aini aisyah angie aqma art boyfriend brenda dee deedee dinaj dinie eeeduh emillia fadilah fangster fatin filzah happy-happy-people iza izyan jasmine kailing kakana maressa marian mastari livejournal nano nash norman phat.m rabbiah ruby shalbiah sharina shaz shaziee shimona sofia sri steph wanxuan wawa weying yamy yana yaya


HISTORY
December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 September 2008 January 2009