[stick wit you?] Through everything goin on We're right here holdin on To one another. The reason why I love you, Your charm and personality I love your sensitivity. let me take a second, cause I'll be your love & essence. Only, Wanna hear your voice speak, When I feel your body heat, Love every minute of it. You're like the fresh air, when it feels like no one cares That's why I say...
nobody gonna love me better. nobody gonna take me higher. nobody ever makes me feel this way.
supiah.supi.sup.9teen.temasekpoly. facebook addict.
i whine and i sulk.
i smile & laugh alot so dont tell me to stop.
im happy & blessed.
im the.girl from hell.
i play touchrugby & i ♥ tpiranhas.
i ♥ the happyhappypeople.
i am convinced that friends come & go.
shopping & online shopping makes me a happy kid & satisfied & broke.
simple plan/good charlotte/my chemical romance/the click five rock my socks.
love me & i'll love you.hate me & i'll hate you more.
im feeling and tired at work.