1st game.TPiranhas vs SP.3-0.but but i have to say, i didnt really play well i think. friday's game is so a looking forward one.. tanx for coming down!and so much for surprising me!sumpah aku BENCI biler orang ambek gambar aku biler aku tgh main the game dan biler orang ambek gambar aku yang sumpah tak senonoh nak mampos!okay..geram sekejapan eh. toapayoh,dinner,toilet,bus stop,toilet,59,toilet closed,toilet,8,10o'clock exercise,18,home.
I could talk to you for days, you make me laugh one thousand way.
Some days I feel broke inside But I won't admit Sometimes I just wanna hide 'Cause it's you I miss And it's so hard to say goodbye When it comes to this
supiah.supi.sup.9teen.temasekpoly. facebook addict.
i whine and i sulk.
i smile & laugh alot so dont tell me to stop.
im happy & blessed.
im the.girl from hell.
i play touchrugby & i ♥ tpiranhas.
i ♥ the happyhappypeople.
i am convinced that friends come & go.
shopping & online shopping makes me a happy kid & satisfied & broke.
simple plan/good charlotte/my chemical romance/the click five rock my socks.
love me & i'll love you.hate me & i'll hate you more.
im feeling and tired at work.