tanx to yana.i fall in love wit this song immediately.walau ekh!im really falling in love wit this song larrr..
love-keisha cole I used to think that I wasn't fun enough And I used to think that I wasn't wild enough But I wont waste my time tryna figure out Why you playing games what's this all about And I cant believe you hurted me I met your girl what a difference What u see in her you aint see in me But I guess it was all just make believe
Ooh love Never knew what I was missing But I knew once we start kissing I found love Never knew what I was missing But I knew once we start kissing I found Found you
Now you gone what am I gonna do So empty in my heart My soul cant go on Go on without you My rainy days fade away When you come around Please tell me baby Why you go so far away Why you go away
Never knew what I was missing But I knew once we start kissing I found love Never knew what I was missing But I knew once we start kissing I found Found you
Who would've known Id find you Ooh
Now you gone what am I gonna do So empty my heart My soul cant go on Go on baby without you Rainy days fade away When you come around Say your here to stay with me boy I don't want you to leave me I need you
Love never knew what I was missing But knew once we start kissing I found love Never knew what I was missing But I knew once we start kissing I found love
okay, i dont care what other people think or say or at least going to think or going to say. i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you
supiah.supi.sup.9teen.temasekpoly. facebook addict.
i whine and i sulk.
i smile & laugh alot so dont tell me to stop.
im happy & blessed.
im the.girl from hell.
i play touchrugby & i ♥ tpiranhas.
i ♥ the happyhappypeople.
i am convinced that friends come & go.
shopping & online shopping makes me a happy kid & satisfied & broke.
simple plan/good charlotte/my chemical romance/the click five rock my socks.
love me & i'll love you.hate me & i'll hate you more.
im feeling and tired at work.