So Sick Gotta change my answering machine Now that Im alone Cus right now it says that we Cant come to the phone. And I know it makes no sense Cus you walked out the door But its the only way I hear your voice any more Its ridiculous Its been months For some reason I just cant get over us And Im stronger than this Enough is enough No more walkin' round wit my head down Im so over being blue Crying over you Chorus: And im so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done wit wishing you were still here Said Im so sick of love songs So sad and slow So why cant I turn off the radio? Gotta fix that calendar I had Thats marked July 15th Because if theres no more you Theres no more anniversary Im so sad up wit my thoughts of you And your memory And now every song reminds me of what used to be And thats the reason Im so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done wit wishing you were still here Said Im so sick of love songs So sad and slow So why cant I turn off the radio? Ooohh Leave me alone Stupid love songs Dont make me think about her smile Bout having my first child Im letting go Turning off the radio Cus Im so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done wit wishing she was still here Said Im so sick of love songs So sad and slow So why cant I turn off the radio? And im so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done wit wishing she was still here Said Im so sick of love songs So sad and slow So why cant I turn off the radio? And im so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done wit wishing you were still here Said Im so sick of love songs So sad and slow So why cant I turn off the radio? Why cant I turn off the radio? So why cant I turn off the radio?
supiah.supi.sup.9teen.temasekpoly. facebook addict.
i whine and i sulk.
i smile & laugh alot so dont tell me to stop.
im happy & blessed.
im the.girl from hell.
i play touchrugby & i ♥ tpiranhas.
i ♥ the happyhappypeople.
i am convinced that friends come & go.
shopping & online shopping makes me a happy kid & satisfied & broke.
simple plan/good charlotte/my chemical romance/the click five rock my socks.
love me & i'll love you.hate me & i'll hate you more.
im feeling and tired at work.