Tuesday, January 24, 2006
open house was great...
jam n hop was boring...i slept while az , yam n the rest of them enjoy themselves..mit up with filzah, my gd fwen since primary skul.
sunday was boring.did the household chores all by myself.survive becoming a local maid for a day.mum didn't cook..sleep only.so i went to buy food for myself which can last me till nite.my neck still hurts.
my sister are irritating.my bro kips on bugging me to upload the pic i took with him.dun kacau me can not?!i'll upload it soon lar BODOH!
oopg project due tmr.wtf!im not going to do.
wednesday, carc case study n cmaths close book..
msning wif azlina rite now.in her java class...irritating me summore...
training later.time to build up on our fitness...
ok gtg...
Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u
i SHUKE!
-this is how i disappear-
5:20 AM